Carlisle Hall, the first dormitory for Wofford College, opened in 1912. The building was named in honor of James Henry Carlisle. View the Image »

This Italianate building was the first built on the Wofford Campus in 1854. It was designed by Charleston architect Edward C. Jones. The building has been renovated a number of times. View the Image »

A woman sews a sweetgrass basket at an unidentified stand. View the Image »

An unidentified African-American woman creates a sweetgrass basket near Georgetown, S.C. View the Image »

An unidentified African-American woman stands with a sweetgrass basket full of rice. View the Image »

Most of students in early fall/late spring uniforms on the steps of Carnegie Hall; on back photographs attached of 3 teachers from Hall Fletcher School: Mr. Carter, Mr. Mulholland, M. T. Iverson and student Ed Roberts. View the Image »