Images Related to University of South Carolina

Expansion beyond the Horseshoe came slowly. Longstreet Theatre (far right, separate from buildings of the Horseshoe) was constructed to serve as a chapel in 1855, and Flinn Hall was added in 1860. In 1909, Davis College became the first new building added since the Civil War. Barnwell College was constructed the following year. View the Image »