Lockwood, Greene and Co. engineers

This photo was taken before 1928. Lockwood Greene opened an office in Greenville in 1898. Company engineers designed many Spartanburg structures , including the Lyman Mill, First Presbyterian Church, and the Montgomery Building. Lockwood Greene moved its headquarters to Spartanburg in the 1960s. This photo was probably taken at Pacific Mills in Lyman.

Go to Top